If you are a dynamic self-employed practitioner, have experience in running workshops or classes to adults and already possess a teaching qualification in one of the following; Yoga, Pilates, Ballet or Contemporary Dance, Fitness or Personal Training, we would like to hear from you.
Please note *Candidates must also have Public Liability Insurance to teach movement in a community environment.
What are the benefits of becoming a Roncametrics instructor?
- provides an opportunity to develop and diversify as an instructor
- explore and fuse a series of techniques
- become a valued and highly paid member of the team
- gain a highly transferrable skill set
- receive business advice and full support to recruit with confidence
- have an equal part and say in the development and progression of the program
- the program was constructed with safety as a priority, and therefore can be beneficial in a variety of health and well being scenarios
What does a qualified instructor earn?
Each qualified instructor will be paid £80 per session plus £30 per session (Hall Hire) to; recruit, source and deliver a minimum of 3 courses, consisting of 6 classes per course, either rurally or in major cities, for groups of 10 -15 clients.
There is no upper limit to the amount of courses you run and additional courses will continue to be paid at the same high rate.
What is the cost of the training?
The training costs £600 and includes accommodation and food for the week long course.
If you are interested in becoming a Roncametrics instructor please email your CV and attach evidence of your self-employment status, teaching qualifications, Public Liability Insurance and teaching experience to: email@example.com.
The class of 2017
The first cohort of candidates attended an all inclusive residential course in the exclusive retreat of Yarner House, Devon – http://www.yarner.com in November 2017, where they covered:
- Roncametrics principles and protocol
- The program in detail and the under-pinning theory
- Anatomy and Physiology in Roncametrics asanas
- Teaching practice with peers and clients
- Individual business model with personal earning projection
- Assessment of teaching practice
- Business planning and management
This was the first ever Roncametrics team……… ‘The Dream Team!’
The wealth of experience in the room was incredible!
And the Thai Flow to beautiful music in those surroundings was perfect.
After running through the program we went through it step by step with Sophie the physiotherapist, then taught it to each other.
We were sorry to see Sophie leave. Her input was invaluable!
These were our meetings
Our 1 to 1’s with business advisor Janet
And feedback with Gill
What a time we had!
We wish our new instructors who are based in; Glasgow, Newcastle, Carlisle, Birmingham, London, Kent, Worcester, North Devon, and Newton Abbott, Devon, every Roncametrics success for the future! They are fabulous! Lets spread the word!